Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank you... and could I LOVE buttons any more than this?

I mentioned in my previous post my love for Mary. I did some digging, and I have quite a decent stash of ME stamps! Wooo Hooo! I made this little cutie card in response to the Friday Sketchers challenge (I sure love their sketches!) and it was fun to use bold, bright colors...

...and buttons! I think I have layered buttons on the last 4ish cards I have made. I even put a button on the inside. I hope I am not overdoing the button thing. They make me ever-so-happy...

Ingredients
Papers:MyMindsEye, BoBunny, Graphic45
Image: Mary Engelbreit
Embellishments: ribbon, BUTTONS :)
Ranger distress ink and colored pencils

4 comments:

Dena said...

You did a great job with those bold, bright colors. This is sooooo pretty!!! Love the paper choices. I recognize those MME papers. They look fab. Love it! Hugs, Dena

Ineke said...

This is a very nice card. Great designpaper and cute stamp. Greetings Ineke

Claudia Rosa said...

simply stunning.
thank you for sharing

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin