Sunday, August 16, 2009

My first Mojo Monday Challenge

I am so excited! This is my first ever "challenge" card! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday. Instead of a stamp, I used a vintage image from my collection that was printed on tea-stained muslin. I have to say, I am feeling pretty fancy. AND I love, love, love the sketches on Mojo Monday's blog. I have made a few more challenge cards, but this is my first "official" one. I'll be posting the others shortly :) So fun! I frayed the edges of the fabric after I stitched the image onto cardstock.


Ingredients

Papers: Jenni Bowlin, Paper Loft, BoBunny
Image: vintage photo printed on tea-stained muslin
Inks: Ranger
Embellishments: Vintage lace, stitching, vintage button

Template: Mojo99


2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

WOW!!! You can be extremely proud of this one! I LOVE the image on muslin and the fact that you sewed it onto cardstock.
I also read below that you use to teach English. How cute that you love a cup of freshly sharpened pencils. I have a friend who teaches English at the Community College and I've heard her say that VERY same thing before. : )
M.L.

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful Krissy!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin