Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Back to School"... Mojo100

This week at Mojo Monday there is a celebration for hitting 100! If you haven't been to this blog and you like to craft, you need to hop over there. The sketches are amazing, and the cards created by their design team are fabulous inspiration. I know that sometimes I feel like I have lost, well, my crafty mojo, and a sketch perks me right up! I haven't made this many cards in my life, and I am loving it!
The card for the Day 1 of Mojo100 challenge is a back to school card. I was planning on making a back to school scrapbook layout for eBay, and thought it would be fun to make a coordinating 5x7 card. I am luuurving how this turned out :) (that was for you, Saucy :) )

Ingredients
Paper: Basic Grey, Graphic 45, MyMindsEye, Crate Paper
Embellishments: Chipboard, ruler ribbon that I teastained
Ink and Paint



Here is the Back To School Layout I plan on listing on eBay. Both pages are 12x12, and I paper pieced the schoolhouse, tree, landscaping... I don't think there are any "store-bought" embellishments here. Well, I guess the vintage scrabble tiles? I didn't carve those out of wood - I used pieces from an old scrabble game :) Anyhooo, this layout has lots of room for photos, and those scrabble letters are attached to a pull-out tag. I plan to list it tonight, so keep a look out.

2 comments:

craftypagan said...

How amazing is this?! It's so beautiful! I just love all the details! Lovin your etsy shop too:) Love Rowena

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Thanks Rowena :) you are a sweetie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin