Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey Diddle Diddle... Mojo Monday (day3)

It's mad times, I tell you, mad! Ok, so I am channeling Professor Slughorn from the Harry Potter books, but there is madness - MojoMadness! It is day 3, and I have made it my goal to do a card for each challenge this week. So far, so good :) AND this card actually has a stamped image. I have been using my vintage pics, but then I dug through my very small collection of stamps, and forgot I had this one! I love vintage children's books, and this cute stamp was perfect!

This is my first stamped card for a challenge, and therefore my first coloring... What do you think? I used colored pencils, and hope to get my hands on some Copic Markers one day :) They seem to be all the rage, and have fantastic results.

Ingredients
Paper: MyMindsEye, Cosmo Cricket, Paper Loft, K &Co
Image: "Hey Diddle Diddle" by Stampabilities
Distressing ink (Ranger) and colored pencils
Sketch: MojoTeresa
This card measures just under 6x6

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh your card is awesome! I love your blog!

Andrea said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card. Good job on hitting all 3 days so far. I too have been trying to get in a card for all the card sketches this week....It's fun huh???

Stef Perry said...

Your card is amazing!!! I love the vintage look you've created (no surprise, given your blog name!!). Great job.

Sandra H. said...

LOVE the card Kristen!!!

Anonymous said...

love that vintage feel you specialized in. totally heart it (:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your cards!!!!! It's beautiful!!!
I too want the copic markers! I have one! I bought it at Hobby Lobby with a coupon.
I bought a set of BIC Mark It markers that I heard were similar to copic and much less expensive. I like them but they are just not as nice. But for the price difference I plan to make them work for now!

Lindsey

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Gorguss card and that is such a cute image!! I also have to say, I just love your header;) I want one like it. Where do I find it?

Nilla said...

Stunning card! Love all about it! Papers, details, image....Hugs Nilla

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin