Thursday, August 6, 2009












So in the middle of the chaos that is my new studio, I have been busy, busy, busy! I had a bit of time last night to list some new pretties for Etsy... I have been wanting to work with dress forms forever, and when I saw these papers from Graphic 45, I was in love! I am pretty much sure that Graphic 45 is my new most favorite paper company :) They have a Christmas line coming out, as well as a Domestic Godess line too! Oh, and of course a fabulous Renaissance themed assortment that would be perfect for ATCs and other mixed media... Ahhhh... I love looking at paper.
Speaking of looking at paper... Because I had decided to move my studio, I also decided to finally resort my paper. I usually do a re-sort at each "season" because in my creative process (also known as the Giant Mess That Takes Up At Least Three Table Tops), I usually end up mixing in papers, scraps get slid into piles of uncut paper (gasp!), my Basic Grey somehow ends up with My Minds Eye, and I can never find a whole piece of BoBunny Polkadot Paper.... Anywhoo, it looked as though I hadn't sorted and organized my paper since Christmas.

It was like shopping!

I found so many fab papers I had purchased months ago and never got to cutting, piles of forgotten yet awesome Halloween papers, and even some half-finished layouts! Who knew? So my studio was looking clean and pristine, but I started to work in it even as I am still moving things, so it is very, ummmm... messy. I should just bite the bullet and take some pictures - it will never be perfectly clean. And I think I will be ok with that.

Maybe.

3 comments:

scrappyjan said...

Krissy, Love these little cards!! I also love graphic 45 papers.
I studio is never all picked up either beacuse I work in it for at least 2 hours EVERYday.
hugs janny

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

You always have the best ideas. The dress forms are lovely. Cluttered studios are proof that the artist is busy. :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love Graphic 45 too!!!!!I am thrilled to say the lss I work at is going to carry all three lines!!!Yeah!!
I especially love the Christmas line! I think it was the best Christmas line of the show!!
Your cards are beautiful! I love the dresses. Your creativity amazes me! I wish we lived close to each other. I would like to watch you create! I'm sure I could learn a lot!
Happy Thursday, Lindsey

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin