Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Halloween... the Hauntingly Magical Celebration!

Boo! I have some super exciting news! Vanessa, over at A Fanciful Twist, is hosting her fabulous Halloween party again this year! If you have never been to her blog, you must go. It is seriously, absolutely, magical! Vanessa has been in Artful Blogging, and she was hostess to the Mad Tea Party this past spring. It was amazing. To get all the details, and to see how can join in on this fabulous blog hop party, go to A Fanciful Twist to get more information. So get on your pointy hat, gather some pickled toads, and get ready for the most magical Halloween event in BlogLand!

3 comments:

Saucy said...

A most excellent tip, indeed. I missed this party last year, much to my HORROR! I'll be sure to take part this season, thanks to you!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to see your party post!!! We participated last year and we are super excited to do it again!

Lindsey

Jessica Rodarte said...

Who can resist Vanessa's charm? I love her parties. I will so be there. :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin