Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boo!

Well, it is Sunday night, and it is time to start thinking about Monday. Lunches to pack, socks to find.... I have the hardest time finding matching socks for the boys. And thinking about Monday, I almost forgot to post my card for the Monday Mojo Challenge! I used one of my new digistamps I purchased from Mo Manning at her online store. Her artwork is absolutely amazing! I almost hate to color the images, they are so perfect as it :) This card uses Monday Mojo sketch 103. I really loved this sketch! I like groups of threes, and this sketch has such nice balance...

Ok, well off to make sure backpacks are where they ought to be, find those pesky socks, and pray I have two juice boxes...

Ingredients
Papers: MyMindsEye, Making Memories, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Image:"Boo" from Mo Manning at Soft Pencil Too
Embellishments:
Colorbox ink and colored pencils

3 comments:

Darien said...

What a beautiful card!!! Really awesome colors!!! PS. Love your blog!

Rose said...

So awesome! I love that image and the way you colored it is wonderful! Your work is just amazing! I enjoy your blog!

LeAnne said...

Wow, Kristen! I found your blog through Barbara at Paper Pursuits....what a treasure! I am LOVING all your vintage things, and uh-oh--you sell on Etsy! That could be dangerous. I will have to check it out! Keep up the good work on all your beautiful creations. I love vintage but don't do it enough and need "practice", really! TFS!
LeAnne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin