Sunday, June 28, 2009

To title or not to title....

That is the question!

I am having the hardest time thinking of titles lately. Which is so wierd, because I am Word Girl. I love words. I admire adverbs, am passionate for pronouns, devoted to verbs... Yet when faced with making a "blank" layout or ready to assemble kit, coming up with a title lately has been a trial. Maybe because if I am not doing a piecing, it isn't as "themey". Themey is a word. Really. As of right now, themey is a word. Anyway...

Any of you know what I am going through? Trying to be versatile, yet specific enough to make an audience go, Aha! Yes, that is just right! Yet not so specific is narrows down your audience. And on the same token, you want it to be right, not just marketable, if you know what a I mean.

You know what I mean, right?

Well, I finally decided on "Live, laugh, love." I love that one, it is versatile, and makes me happy. Here is a sneak peek at the final kit I have listed on Etsy.


I would love to hear suggestions on where to find titles...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Your work is fabulous! Thanks for following my blog.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Titles are always hard for me. Wether it's for a pre made page or for a personal layout. I am not wordy at all! I do like themes though!
Your work is so beautiful that it doesn't matter what your theme is people will want it because it was made by you! Your one of the very best on ebay!
If I have my choice I don't use titles and I like it just fine without one!
Your new kit is beautiful! I love the Basic Grey paper Urbain Praire is one of the prettiest lines ever!
Lindsey

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin