Saturday, October 2, 2010

Treasuries Galore!

It's no secret I love treasuries on Etsy. I love looking at them, making them, and feel super fancy when I get featured in one! So imagine how fancy and honored I felt when I found out I was in not one, but two treasuries! I just revamped my Etsy store, so I am so glad that other Etsians are finding me again :) Thanks so much to Gaia's Gatherings for featuring my little witch hat in her spooktacular witchy treasury...


And thanks to Bubbletime for putting my newest creation, flour sack towels, in her pretty autumnal collection...


I love this time of year - witchy goodness and warm autumn colors... The boys and I decorated for Halloween this weekend, and then we carved pumpkins :) I made a delicious batch of pumpkin seeds (and ate waaaay too many) and plan on getting more pumpkins at the Farmer's Market tomorrow.  I think the food and the decorating are my favorite things about this time of year... and of course the Halloween holiday specials! I love Linus and his quest for the most sincere pumpkin patch...

What do you love about this time of year? I'd love to hear :)


1 comment:

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

Congrats on your great treasury features...I'm on my way to check out your shop now. Thanks so much for stopping in at my blog, hope you were able to squeeze in a little date yesterday afternoon without your twins...aren't grandparents great ; ).
Take Care, Carrie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin