Monday, October 4, 2010

A lovely afternoon...

So I found my car keys...

And I went to the post office, mailed an apron, and then went to the library to get the next four disks of the show Supernatural. I love this show. I had only seen a few episodes years ago, and decided that I wanted to watch it from first season, first episode.  I had to drive to another branch of my district library, but I was fine with that :) Because Jon Stewart was being interviewed on Fresh Air on NPR (I love NPR) and I had the most beautiful fall color drive...

And I happened to pass this little quilt shop I have been wanting to visit...


My new favorite place! Linda's Country Quilt Shop is absolutely lovely :) I had to pick up some fabulous fat quarters and a half yard of some darling Basic Grey fabric.

So now I have some great new fabric to play with, several disks of a fabulously spooky show to watch...





Have a great day!
Kristen
the queen of nostalgia

3 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

That fabric is fabulous. I can't wait to see what you make with it. Enjoy Supernatural! ;)

Thewhimsicalflower said...

Pretty fabric, Also I love Supernatural. Been watching it since the beginning. The 6th and final season just started. Have a great morning!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a lovely stack of fabric. I spotted the Basic Grey on the bottom:) Come by and see our craft room if you have a chance. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin