Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Etsy!

After a short hiatus, I have returned to Etsy! I have found that while I love making complete page layouts (which will still be auctioned on eBay), I also love making unique piecings and scrapbook embellishments. I have so much fun making a little tree, or piecing together a little clapboard house... And I also wanted a venue to have custom pages available, and Etsy is a perfect place :) I love that artist community. There is so much talent there, I could sit and browse all day long....

... if only the twins would let me.

So be sure to find me on Etsy. You can find a link below...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5583375

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

HI Kristen! Glad to see you back on ETSY, your blog looks great :0) Andrea

Scrapishments said...

I always love looking at your work, your style is so unique and so beautiful. I also LOVE the design of that tree! Simply beautiful! :)

Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin