Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Midnight Musings...

Well, technically 2:30am musings, but somewhere out there it is around midnight...


I was sewing on some photo mats, and I was thinking about Reality Television. (No, there is no connection, I was just wandering in my thoughts - it is very late (or very early...) after all) and how I will often scoff at these "reality" shows. However, why is it when I see a few minutes of one, I find myself watching the rest of the episode?


I was recently in Chicago, my twin boys were napping (bless their toddler hearts) and my husband and I were relaxing in our hotel room, ready to tackle another museum when the kiddos woke up. I stumbled on "America's Next Top Model" and for some reason, I couldn't not watch. Was it the challenges? The feedback Tyra gave to each one? The drama of who was going to leave? Maybe I imagined if I had to be in a photo shoot with an elephant, how would I pose? Luckily for me, the program was part of a "Marathon" so I watched several episodes in a row. However, the boys woke up when there were only three girls left, and I am left to wonder - who won?


So back to sewing my photomats....


I was thinking of my ideal reality show: "America's Next Top Scrapper."

How fun would that be? Challenges, scrapping under pressure, and creating the perfect pages to be judged each episode. Who would the judges be? What kind of cool locations would the scrappers have to scrap in? Maybe I need to write the DIY Network and pitch my idea...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin