Monday, October 5, 2009

Wait a minute Mr. Postman! Etsy Treasury...

For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, you know I just loooove making treasuries on Etsy. It feels like winning the lottery, because it can be tricky to get a slot in time. A treasury is basically a gallery of Etsy items made by an Etsy member, the curator. Sometimes these little treasuries become the front page on Etsy, which is pretty cool :) Anywhoo, treasuries are awesome because they offer a snapshot of fabulous handmade goodies on Etsy, a gallery of the creative talent found in the handmade marketplace.

With my new found love of card making, I decided to create a treasury to showcase some of the amazing card makers that are creating on Etsy. Here is my treasury! I think you may recognize some of these artists - I follow quite a few of their blogs!

The "ghosted" images are the alternates, and I usually rearrange the gallery once or twice so that I can give exposure to as many artists as possible. There is such lovely talent out there... You can click on the picture to be taken to the treasury if you like :)



5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

TOO COOL!!!!!!!!

DeeDee said...

THANK YOU for featuring my card Kristen! I've NEVER been lucky enough to snag a treasury spot! Yours is AWESOME! What talent we have at Etsy! HUGS!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Wow...thanks for introducing me to treasuries...and thank you most of all for featuring my card!

I love Etsy and am just beginning to get a feel of evrything they have to offer!

Hope you are well, Hugs Judy xx

LORi said...

Been looking through your blog...All your cards are just fabulous!! TFS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for featuring my card in your treasury! I'm extremely honored and just totally tickled pink! :) So a big thank you hug to you! hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin