Monday, October 19, 2009

Something WINNING this way comes...

Well, my broomstick is worn out! I was flying all over BlogLand this weekend, attending fabulous Halloween Celebrations, hosted and organized by Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist. I hosted a party as well, and had such lovely feedback! I am honored to have had so many visitors :) If you didn't stop by my haunted and magical party, the ghosts are still in full swing and the music is still playing... check it out!

I planned to have a random draw for a prize, and after having such fun at my soiree, I decided to have TWO prizes! Both gifts consist of a little altered box, a Halloween notecard, three "potion" tags, a mini book with a potion label, and a set of three of my altered vintage playing cards, tied with gingham and dried lavender.













I went to random.org and here is what I got! The first time, I had 90 comments, and when I decided to do an additional draw, I had 93 comments :)


So my winners are....

Suzy and Studio at Crow Haven Farm

Congratulations ladies! As soon as I get your info, I can send your pretties to you :)

Thanks again for everyone that stopped by. It made my weekend sPoOkTaCuLaR! I can't wait until next year's bash! Thanks again, Vanessa, for organizing such a lovely party :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I am super excited now that I see my winnings!!! Can't believe you made all these~ Very talented!
Thank you again! Love your music and blog so much!

Suzy Pierce

http://www.vivalayardsale.blogspot.com

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Woohoo, Congrats ladies!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Oh my Gosh...I WON? I can't believe it...I'm doing the spooky dance! Thank you so much for the offering and throwing a fab party! Cheers my friend.

Just A Girl said...

Congratulations to the two lucky ladies and "oh darn" for me for not winning such faboolous treats...hee hee!!!

xoxo Cori G.

PS: I love your blog so much that I decided to follow where ever you go ;-).

Just A Girl said...

Oops! I'm wondering if my comment went through ;-).

Alexandra MacVean said...

Congratulations to the winners here!

Hope you had a good Monday! :)

Stop by when you can. The Queen made two special announcements at the Manor!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Krissy, just thought you would LOVE these and wanted you to see them....
THis place is just down the street from my work area... 20 like 20 minutes from the house.. I love this vintage place and you would too... go look at the paper dolls...

http://mysticpaper.blogspot.com/2009/10/are-you-ready-for-halloween-we-have.html

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Oooh! Janny! I so need these! I love them :) Thank you :) What a great looking store... road trip! I'll pick you up in, what - 20 hours? :)

Princess Crystal said...

Hi, having discovered your blog from the Halloween Blog party, I must say I enjoy it alot. I occasionally feature different blogs I find inspirational and interview the maintainer. I would love to feature your blog for one of my interviews. Could you please provide me with an email where I can send the interview questions to?
Thanks :)

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Kristen! First of all Congrats to the two lucky ladies... second, thank you so much for coming over and leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. And third, I just finished attending your party and it was FABULOUS! You really put a lot of hard work into that one dear. Great job.
Have a fabulous week

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Suzy said...

I just received your prize package! Yippeee, I just love your style! You are so talented and you have the best ideas... Thank you again! xoxox Suzy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin