Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun with Dick and Jane...

If you are a follower of my blog, you know I just adore vintage goodness! So when I saw this fabric a few years ago, I just had to have it.  Now bear in mind, I wasn't even sewing then. I was strictly a paper girl working on scrapbook pages and paperbag albums. And while I would incorporate the occasional swatch of fabric or strip of lace into a paper crafted goodie, I never bought yardage of anything :)

So it sat in my stash of goodies,

Until last week! I was digging in my stash, and found my lovely "Dick and Jane" fabric. Perfect for my newest obsession - Pillows.

It measures 12x12, and has an envelope enclosure in the back so it is easy to clean. I have it listed at Artfire, and I think would be a super cute Mother's Day giftie :)

Here are a few more that I have created...


Have a fabulous Thursday! I have fabric scraps all over the house, so I seriously need to get cleaning...

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh!!! I love Dick and Jane! What a lovely pillow. Seriously? Could you bottle your creativity and sell it in your etsy shop? I would buy it in bulk.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what is at your stand this year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin